1/3 cup (70g) Wild rice or black rice, cooked
4 tbs (100g) Greek Yoghurt, No Fat (e.g. Chobani, plain fat free)
1-2 cups Fresh fruit e.g. ½ cup mango, ½ kiwi fruit, 2-3 strawberries,
1. Cook wild rice according to instructions. Cooked rice can be hot or cold.
2. In a small bowl combine rice and yoghurt.
3. Add fresh fruit.
• Cook rice ahead of time and store in fridge as it can take up to 45 minutes. If wild rice or black rice is unavailable you can use long grain brown rice or quinoa.
• You can select any fruit just keep in to 1.5 cups.
• Frozen fruit such as berries and mango can be refreshing and convenient on a hot day.
|SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 1
SERVING SIZE: 682.7g