6 Eggs (only 2 yolks)
1.5 cup quinoa, cooked
8 cherry tomatoes, halved (140g)
2 tbs Chives chopped (8g)
8 Mushrooms, medium sliced (140g)
1/4 cup Spring onion, chopped (25g)
2 Zucchini medium, grated (200g)
1/3 cup Extra light cheddar cheese (35g)
Spray oil (optional) for muffin trays
*Will need a 6-unit LARGE muffin tray
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
3. Divide mixture evenly into the muffin tray until it fills 1cm beneath the top.
4. Top with cheese and place in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
•These muffins can be enjoyed as a quick and convenient
• They can be cooked in large batches and stored in fridge for up to 3 days.
• They can be reheated in the microwave or enjoyed cold.
• One muffin can be a convenient mid morning or mid afternoon snack and two muffins can be served with a salad or veggies (1/2 the plate) for a main meal!
• Great to take to outdoor BBQ’s, picnics, kids birthdays or long
• If don’t like zucchini experiment with your favourite vegetables and herbs! Try grated carrot, corn, peas, pumpkin, broccoli or spinach, just as long as there are some vegetables to make up ¼ of the mixture!
|SERVINGS PER RECIPE: 1
SERVING SIZE: 335.0g